- Yoko Ono love me long time
- The worst pizza in NY is still better than the best pizza in L.A.
- You can eat too much pizza (must I relearn this everytime I'm there)
- I forgot how fucking awesome Wendy's food is
- L.A. bois are prettier than east coast boys... but NY bois are hotter
- I feel like a kid in a candy store at Roxy and The Park (albeit a drunk one)
- NY has their share of bitchy queens too
- L.A. subways might get used more if they actually went anywhere useful
- You can be drunk 5 nights in a row
- I still don't like humidity
- I somehow managed to avoid the L and S trains my entire trip (yay, me)
- Alcohol gets expensive when you don't have to drive
- You can actually go out in the rain
- L.A. clubs are boooooooooooring
- L.A. cops clearly have too much time on their hands
- L.A. may have Pink Dot, but NY has pot delivery
- I'd spend a lot more in Yellow Rat Bastard if they carried more small sizes (this is probably a good thing)
- H&M is really hit and miss (this time, miss)
- We take things far too personally in L.A.
- Jay walking is far more efficient
- It's still good to be home.
Being in NY reminds me....
davidology is pleased to announce the birth of a bouncing baby G37S, on October 8, 2008, at 11:55, in Santa Monica, California,…
I was going to post how the noise stopped and all was right in the world again. Alas, 2 minutes into my drive home, I knew something was wrong.…
Is the Mini's clutch supposed to honk at me when I release it and the car smell like a fried CPU when I stop?