- Yoko Ono love me long time
- The worst pizza in NY is still better than the best pizza in L.A.
- You can eat too much pizza (must I relearn this everytime I'm there)
- I forgot how fucking awesome Wendy's food is
- L.A. bois are prettier than east coast boys... but NY bois are hotter
- I feel like a kid in a candy store at Roxy and The Park (albeit a drunk one)
- NY has their share of bitchy queens too
- L.A. subways might get used more if they actually went anywhere useful
- You can be drunk 5 nights in a row
- I still don't like humidity
- I somehow managed to avoid the L and S trains my entire trip (yay, me)
- Alcohol gets expensive when you don't have to drive
- You can actually go out in the rain
- L.A. clubs are boooooooooooring
- L.A. cops clearly have too much time on their hands
- L.A. may have Pink Dot, but NY has pot delivery
- I'd spend a lot more in Yellow Rat Bastard if they carried more small sizes (this is probably a good thing)
- H&M is really hit and miss (this time, miss)
- We take things far too personally in L.A.
- Jay walking is far more efficient
- It's still good to be home.
Being in NY reminds me....
Here's to you, Matty. Your smile lit up a room. We will miss you so much, mglboy Rest in peace, Matt
Tomorrow is my friend Victoria's memorial service. It's weird. Victoria and I met at a dysfunctional startup at the end of the dotcom…
loveya mean it!